surrounded by a golden fleece collar
The Manor of Gardiner’s Island was built in 1774
maker marked "Stenhauer & Lück Lüdenscheid" on the bottom
including the Trustees Savings Banks and National Savings (previously the Post Office Savings Bank)
there was another smaller hole to the right where an enemy bullet had crashed through from the rear
Germany, Heer. A Mixed Lot of Award Documents for Eastern Front Artillery and Feldgendarmerie Service Archive surrounded by a golden fleece(Heer Verleihungsurkunden). A mixed lot of award documents, including: 1. A pair of documents named to Wachtmeister Richard Schwabe, including one for the General Assault Badge, issued to Schwarbe as an Unteroffizier of Stab III Abteilung, Artillerie Regiment 293, awarded on 11 November 1941 and issued from divisional headquarters, certified by the handwritten signature of Generalleutnant Justin von Obernitz, measuring 15 cm (w) x 21 cm (h), in better